Monday, February 24, 2014

A TRIBUTE TO LATE CHIEF FRIDAY USIFOH OSUYI, 1958-2014.

sist kathrine

By Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu (Younger Brother).


I would like to share something personal with you. On February 6th, my brother passed away. Indeed, God reached down from heaven and took him home at age 56.
  

“Few only notice your successes but many feel your positive touches in their lives”...a tribute ( Prince K. Udebhulu, 06/02/2014)


Around the spring season of 1958, a child was born to the family of Ibharayi by a golden daughter of Pa Odiase of Ohon- Urohi, in Esan West Local Government of Edo State; the child name was Late Chief Friday Usifoh Osuyi. He was strong, wise, energetic, handsome, emulative and aspiring right from his tender age because of the circumstances surrounding his early days in life-many know about these circumstances.


My blood brother, Late Chief Friday Usifoh Osuyi, was a very special man. He was a person who cared about the people around him. He always took a special interest in what everybody did and how they were doing it. He never quit fighting injustice & oppression. His true success in life is people. He understood the joy in lifting other people up, making them smile, and leaving them changed in a positive way. He was trying to make this world a better place for all until the end to get well from the diabetes that came to his life at the last years of his successful period on this planet earth.

He is very much a big part of who I am today. I have been lucky to spend 44 years with him and to be part of his life. He dishonored bad advices that came to him during his early plans to have me educated,  trained and subsequent sponsoring of my humble self to abroad where I became a man today.  He touched many of our lives in so many ways. We are all better people because we knew my brother and God used him to touch our lives.
My brother was an amazing family man and always had time for his family at all times. He was a devoted husband.

Our Mom and my brother shared many good times away and at home together, just to show genuine love, caring and affection to her.  "Brother, Our mom weeps but gracious to God that you were a figure and an icon wherever you touched while on this planet earth! How we wish you are alive for more gracious years!!! ".

My love of hard work, boldness, wise decision making, love for those who dislike me and my spirit to assist people under my capacity came directly from my brother.
The things I will miss most are our morning phone calls, how he cares about me, my two sisters, his children, his wives and his big smile.

All I want to say is thank you to my brother for making this world a better place for my family and our friends. Thank you for caring about me and taking an interest in my life. I love you brother.
Please let’s have this prayer for him;

“GOD, GIVE HIM A BETTER RESTING PLACE, PROTECT HIS CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN, PROTECT HIS FAMILY, SUPPORT OUR MOM TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO BEAR THE LOSS, AND GUIDE HIS BROTHER, SISTERS, FAMILY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS TO SHOW LOVE TO HIS FAMILY THAT HE LEFT BEHIND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.”

Late Chief Friday Usifoh Osuyi, was a Husband, a Brother, a Grandfather, an Uncle and a Friend to many and most of all was my pillar, educator, father, best friend who touched my life in many ways positively.

REST IN PEACE.

prince kelly

sist pat
There has never been another you. With all efforts on your part, you were born to be something very special to us your sisters and brother, but death came when we were yet in the morning.

What we are going to do in appreciation of your contributions to our lives is this great word of LOVE even as you departed this world.
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment