Thursday, September 11, 2014

POVERTY CAN MAKE OR BREAK PERSON, EITHER WAY, IT WILL LIVE WITH YOU.

poverty status

By Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu.

 Poverty means that you are poor in relation to those around you. Income poverty ( less than a dollar a day’, for example), means that you are poor if you have less money than the defined poverty line for your country. Human poverty takes into account other actors, such as life expectancy, infant malnutrition, illiteracy and lack of food or clean water. Basic needs definitions also go beyond money, to include all the things that a person needs in order to survive – including employment and participation in society.

 When you have a caring parents and one day, they departed to the World beyond;   it’s like staring at something that gives life; only to see it’s no longer there. Having known what it’s really like to go hungry and without water, food, and comfortable shelter.  I am well informed to narrate it than those who never had such experience. We are all born into different circumstances; we can’t do anything about this!

Have I gone hungry as a child? YES. Not starved, but I had join to fend for myself and others in my household at a single digit age onwards. As a teenager, I ate the same meal every day for years which was not the fault of my parents as it was the concept of availability!

In my life, I have gone to bed many a time hungry. And, it’s another thing compared to that other feeling of not being able to afford to eat while others around you are. There is a difference!

Life depends upon our seriousness and how luck plays out in our undertakings. Either ways, the past tells how life is viewed and perceived.  To some people, life is a stage; everyone is a player while to some, life plays its role partially and impartially anchored upon divine favoritism or hard luck.

In life, perseverance, love, good heart, good life objectives & planning, luck, grace of God and fear of God must be observed, otherwise, living from poverty to riches will turn to stagnation, self-guilt, grace to grass or sorry conditions-God forbids.

...to be continued.

Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu is a trained journalist from the AIU (USA), resides in Spain; a blogger and special correspondent to some news media internationally.
Twitter: @princekelly75
Facebook: prince kelly o.udebhulu
Skype: princekellyudebhulu

Google hangout: princekellyudebhulu1

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete