Wednesday, October 28, 2015

PROFILE OF PRINCE KELLY O. UDEBHULU

PRINCE KELLY O.UDEBHULU
Prince Kelly O. Udebhulu is a trained  Investigative Journalist from the AIU (USA), an alumni of CEDAG and a prolific writer, a blogger and special correspondent to news media internationally and a politician. He resides in Europe.

 Born to the family of Chief A. A. Udebhulu of Ohon-Urohi, Esan West L.G of Edo State, Nigeria.

 Chairman/President, Vicuma Nigeria Limited, a construction & investment services firm
Married with children, Christian, socio/cultural crusader, as a politician, he was the social media director to Chief (Dr) Francis Inegbeniki, APC`s  Edo Central Senatorial candidate in the 2015 Nigeria general election.  Presently, Director, media & publicity; APC Spain Chapter.  APC Leader, ward 8, Esan West L.G.  Founder and foundational President, Esan National Congress, Spain Chapter.  Europe Coordinator, Global Network for Change in Nigeria (GNCN). Secretary General, Seven (7) man Committee on All Matters, Esan Akugbe Worldwide with headquarter in Frankfurt, Germany.



To God be the glory!

7 comments:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. different web designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. create an android app for your blog for a token..... call 07062264764 for more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT THE PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR HIV/AIDS?, I AM TELLING YOU TODAY THAT DR.yakubu CURED MY HIV/AIDbS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU GET CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER, IT IS NEVER REVERSABLE.
    MY NAME IS Anabel FROM THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA,AM USING THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE LIFE BY SHARING MY TESTIMONY THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV/AIDS BECAUSE I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY,I SUFFERED FOR HIV/AIDS FOR GOOD ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER LOOSING HOPE THAT I CAN NEVER GET THE CURE BEACAUSE THE DOCTORS SAID THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT,BUT THANKS BEEN TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED DR. Yakubu WHOM I READ A TESTIMONY ABOUT ON HOW HE CURED HIV/AIDS WITH HIS HERBAL MEDICINE,I NEVER BELIEVE THIS BUT I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE STATED EMAIL,dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com) and he send to me a herbal medicine and ask me to drink and bath with the herbal medicine for one 3 weeks but to my greatest surprises, i went for a medical test after two weeks and my status was negetive till today i cant keep sharing this testimony please brothers and sisters there is a cure to hiv/aids, contact this man for what ever you are going through, what ever sickness you are suffering from, like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES

    hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via(dr.yakubuherbalhealingclinic@gmail.com( ) or whatsapp him through the following contact on +2348057353647

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete